Saturday, May 11, 2013

Q&A with Elder Green

Elder Green has struggled with answering mommy's questions in his emails home every Monday.....SO...using my motherly problem solving skills...I sent him a "questionnaire" to fill out and send back home. I got it back!
So I thought I would share it....



1. Did you get the camelpak that Grandma shipped to you?  
Yes..sorry I keep forgetting to put it in my emails. :)

2. Do you need anything as far as clothes? (socks, PDAY shirts, blah blah blah)
YES..I need some PDAY shirts. And I got the G's thanks!

3. What did you think of the Star Wars quilt? 
It is AMA-ZA-ZING!!!! I really love it. Thanks!

4.What are the answers to your Florida trivia questions? Obviously no one got it right...lol.
    1. A dog or Cat
    2. Annual Disney or Universal passes
    3. New cars! seems like every week they get new ones.

5. Name 3 of your favorite Florida foods.
    1. Cajun Food! A member keeps making it for us and it's
    pretty good!
    2.Vietnamese Spring Rolls...soooo good.
    3. 4 Rivers Steak House (best thing ever!)

6. What is your favorite thing about your mission so far?

I think right now is my experience with "H" and his wife "T". Heavenly Father put them in my path and I'm so grateful for that. And also to see their change from the beginning to now..its crazy. 

7. Is there any thing I can do or send to help you in any way?
Just keep sending letters. I love that. And there is a quote from Sam to Frodo in Lord of the Rings that I want. (Tai knows which one) Me and Elder Oliver were talking about it and I would like to have it.  I love you Mom. 

TOMORROW IS MOTHERS DAY.....AND I AM COUNTING DOWN THE MINUTES FOR MY SKYPE SESSION WITH ELDER GREEN!!  I sure love that boy.  
Check back....I will post about it!!

~Kristi 

No comments:

Post a Comment