Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dear Mailman..

My name is Tai,
I'm Treavor's favorite {and only} sister
And since I helped to create this lovely blog, I get to post on here too. (:

Me and Treavor have been home this morning,
not-so-patiently waiting for the mailman.
Chewing gum, blasting music, throwing a football around..
Anything to keep our minds occupied..
As time was dragging on, we just ended up staring our the window in silence.

And then we saw the beautiful sight of the Mailmobile at precisely 2:08pm..
The cute old man in his postal service outfit put the neighbor's mail in their box..
Then the perfectly white envelope that he squished into our mailbox..
Then Treavor looks at me with eyes THIS BIG and just said

"That's it."

I waved at the mailman and he laughed and waved back..
Then Treavor was off the couch and out the door before I could even blink. I went out side as he sprinted to the mail box. I'm not kidding.. he was bolting
He screamed YES! and then was like
"I have to send a mass text.. I have to tell everyone.."

He's glowing, and so excited.. 
I don't think I have ever seen him so happy.


So THERE.. That's the story. 

We'll be opening his call TONIGHT with our family..
and we'll keep you updated.



No comments:

Post a Comment