Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today is the Day.....

Treavor's mission call will be assigned today....

.

"All my life, from the time I have been a young boy and as far back as I can remember, I have had experiences feeling the Holy Ghost...But I have never felt what I have felt as I have participated in the assigning of missionaries....
We go into a room and it will be a two or three hour session and sometimes longer. Because of technology, it is possible for us to have your picture and the information about you displayed. And then quickly, on that same screen, all the missions of the Church with all of their needs are displayed. Within minutes, and sometimes less than a minute, the impression comes so powerfully that it would be, if it were a single instance, something that you would never forget. Can you imagine sitting there for hours at a time, having that happen time after time without interruption? I testify to you that it is real...
In a world so large, the Creator...somehow not only knows you but loves you enough to ensure that your call is where He needs you to go to teach the children of our Heavenly Father"

~Elder Henry B. Eyring

.

I am a ridiculously teary and thankful mom today....having faith that my son will be sent where he is needed....where he will learn and grow...where he will be safe from home....

~Kristi

His call will be here this coming Wednesday....stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. feel treavor's spirit today......HE IS SO POWERFUL KRISTI!!!! wow-----its everywhere!
    what a great day.....love you, love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I's a wonderful day!!!! It's a whole box of kleenex day!!!
    It is an amazing day of miracles and blessings!!
    Luv you Elder Green! Luv you mother of Parawan! Luv you sister of Parawan!
    Enjoy and soak in the spirit of this day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote by Elder Eyring!! I found it during the week of Tanner's assignment and it gave me such peace. Exciting days ahead my sister dearest!!!

    ReplyDelete