Thursday, January 17, 2013

Had to.....

I wasn't going to post anything about this......cuz i can hardly talk about it without bawling......

BUT I JUST HAVE TO..... my heart is pounding and my facial cheeks are  HOT PINK!


I have no words.....

this is my sister Keri.......dropping off her sweet son at the MTC yesterday......


I   AM   AFRAID....

i can't even explain to you the feelings and thoughts going thru my mind......and i think i'm going crazy....and i'm losing it....
see the curb in the picture?? SEE IT???!
its a curb...
like curbside.........   like take out food or something......
 

i love you Keri....and I'm so proud of you....you are so strong and i look up to you so much.....and him...and them.  
How lucky am i that i have TWO sisters going thru this with me!!
My sister Kim is sending her Elder Zachary David Watts.... just 2 weeks after Treavor.

{.........and now I don't wanna talk about it anymore}

1 comment:

  1. I love you Kristi. Just taking it day by day...and you will too. Thanks for your support and love. Means so much. I treasure our boys to no end!

    ReplyDelete