Saturday, January 5, 2013

THANK YOU

Preparations are coming along....

The day is getting closer.....

I just wanted to write a public thank you to a few people who have really helped get Treavor (and ME) ready to go...especially this last couple of weeks.......physically.......financially.......and mentally.

First to my Mom.....
Treavor and my Mother have always had a special relationship....
He ADORES his grandma...and I mean he is truly in love with her.... 
he is always aware of where grandma is... and if she's ok....helping her......
always holding her hand....
he won't let her walk alone....EVER
I think she may miss him most of all.... 
(only picture I could find quick....this is from Cuzin's Kamp 2009 at the Idaho Cabin...
wherever grandma is...you'll find Treavor)


(and a shout out to my Dad.....full of love...he has been Treavor's NORTH STAR for his entire life... Thank you for all of your grandpa lessons..... 
I couldn't ask for a better Grandpa for my son......thank you Dad)

*

Second...my sister Keri...
This is Treavor's second mom... She loves him like one of her own.
And I personally don't know what I would have done without her helping me down this [missionary mom] road....it truly helps having someone who has gone thru it before to help guide me. 
She is truly is my big sister...and i love her very much.  
{i am thankful to all my sisters for their love of treavor....IT TAKES A VILLAGE}


*


3rd...but certainly NOT last.....my sweet  mike russell.

Treavor looks up to him so much.... 
they have bonded over the years and have a good friendship full of FUN....R-E-S-P-E-C-T (i sang that)  
and FOOTBALL...[go patriots]....
Not to mention the police ride-a-long "man time"...
Treavor loves this so much. 
Russell has been such a good example for Treavor.... AND ME...he is constantly encouraging me....and helps keep me calm... patient....and sane...{i'm faking it}
Mike gave me the fortune from his fortune cookie the other day that said:
"THOSE WHO CAN ENDURE MOST....ARE REWARDED MOST"
He said..."i think this is yours"....... 
but really......I think its Treavors.
Thank you Mike...i love you....  we love you.


*

So many people have been part of Treavor's "school of fish"...and I truly don't believe Treavor would be where he is without the support and love from EACH FISH! So thank you to EVERY ONE for EVERY THING you have done and said and taught Treavor. 

25 DAYS!


~Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment