Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NAILED IT!

Treavor spoke in sacrament meeting on Sunday for the FIRST TIME!

It was a very chilly day!! Icicle overload at the church...

He was so nervous but he did great!

Treav with Gramps

During the week... I gave him some ideas of things to talk about... He sat and wrote and wrote and wrote......then he let me read what he'd written.  
I have to tell you that I don't even know who this kid is anymore..... he just purely amazes me.  I suppose its because he's not a kid any longer....and his focus has changed.... therefore HE has changed. 

*

I sat and stared at him sitting up there on the stage (he is so humongous) he was squished between the other speakers...and he just looked HUGE.....so grown up.....so massive.... and he just glows. 

*

...and then I cried.... thinking he's leaving me.... and how much I'm gonna miss him... 

I'm gonna miss his hugs... he purely drowns me with his wonderful hugs...... 
and his laughter... best-laugh-ever....
I'm gonna miss feeding him.....I have never been able to keep Treavor's tummy full since he was born.
{MOM....MAKE ME FOOD!}
I'm gonna miss when he sings and thinks no one's listening... and his rage screams when he watches football..... and his sissy screams while he's killing zombies...

*

He has so much to give......and he will bring light to others lives just has he has brought light to mine. 

I couldn't get Charlee to open her eyes....  :) OPEN YOUR EYES CHUCK!

Our little fam.....


28 DAYS!

~Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment