Monday, April 1, 2013

Old ladies shouldn't drive.... and grits....


Hey, another week has gone by. 
It's pretty insane, but this week has been good. 
Tuesday we were riding down to "K," our 9 year old Gator's house. I saw this little old lady in her 2012 Mustang, and she wanted to turn right. Well, Elder Oliver rides past her, and then she hits me on my bike. So NOW I am an official missionary! LOL! Don't worry my bike is fine, my leg hurts but thank goodness she only hit my leg. I was really mad but I didn't act mad. She was like "I'm sooooo sorry! I didn't see you!"
I was like, "it's ok," and we just rode on. Elder Oliver was laughing at me. 
Then we went and taught "K," which went super well.  
Wednesday was crazy. We went to work and no one wanted to talk to us, but the Spanish Elders gave us a referral and they said she is golden. They also said she has a lot of problems in her life and she has a hard time trusting people, so we're trying to do the best we can. We will see how that goes. 
Thursday we got the car. It's a 2013 Corolla, and it's a very nice car. We had fun with it and we don't have to share, which is cool. 
I had to call Sister Hall because I am having some problems between my stomach and chest, I have no idea what it is, I have never felt it before. She told me to get some Prilosec OTC, so I have had to get that. I'm still having that problem so I don't know. 
Friday our district leader needed a bike because his bike fell of the car, and Elder Oliver gave his to him when we had transfers. That sucked but we had the car, so that helped them out. Then we saw our Gator "B," and we had to move his baptism to the 20th of April, so I hope he gets to work. 
Saturday was good. We helped "S" out. He was frustrated so he vented to us. I love him, he is a great guy. We did some things for him, and we saw some other members and we helped them too. It was a good day of helping members. 
Sunday was so good, but I didn't sleep pretty much at all that night, so I didn't really get to have the great experience because I was so tired. I didn't sleep because of my stomach-chest thing. We got home and updated our map book then called people to set up appointments. We had a great Easter dinner, and I still don't like grits. lol 
I haven't gotten my Easter package yet...so hopefully it comes today. And Mom, I could use some more garments. I love you all. 
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS! 

Love, Elder Green 


No comments:

Post a Comment