Monday, July 15, 2013

First transfer and new assignment!

Hey everybody! This week has been OOBER crazy! 
To start off... Monday  we got together and we played volleyball.. not me of course I kept score :( 
Then "H" called us and said he wasn't having a good day. So we went and saw him... cheered him up! 

Then Tuesday we got up and had to take the car to Goldenrod Area. After that we went and saw "C" and that went really well. We set up a baptismal interview and she was baptized on Saturday (I forgot my camera..I will send pics later) After Courtney we went and saw a non-active member family and had dinner with them. We are now working with them and its great. 

Wednesday was crazy! We got up and were studying and I got a call from Sister Neilson (the mission Nurse) and she told us to go get the results from my MRI. So we had to call Goldenrod...get them and the car and go to the Hospital and get a CD of my results. We hung out with Goldenrod Elders until our meeting with President Berry... which was fantastic. He is a very soft spoken guy...very caring about everything. He was making sure I was doing good.. and making sure I wasn't walking too much. It was funny..I love him. Sister Berry is really awesome! She is very nice and she is really prepared for this mission. It's great.. love them both! After that we went on exchanges. I went to the spanish area which once again I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH! lol I have definitely learned more tho. 

Thursday I was with the spanish Elders having fun... and I get a call from the Mission assistants telling me that I am going to be transferred out of Winter Park and become an Mission office Elder starting Saturday. I was super bummed out. We still have two more weeks till transfers were supposed to happen... so it was crazy. 

Friday nothing really happened... sorry to say we just couldn't do anything until dinner. 

Saturday was "C"'s Baptism and that was great! Elder Weston baptized her. It was so good. When we got home...I packed up and waited for the assistants. "H & T" took us to Jeremiahs for the last time... they cried. They dropped us off and then the assistants showed up and took me to Hunter's Creek Zone Leaders house. I will live there for I don't know how long...I guess until my knee is better. It's kindof hard for me cuz I just want to get out there and WORK! But I will be in the mission office helping them out for a while starting today at 3:00. It's in Hunters Creek and about 15 min from Disney World. I have 2 companions now..Elder Howard and Elder Niederhauser.

Sunday was weird. It was my first Single adults ward so that was interesting. We taught a lot of lessons it was fun. That was this week. I hope you all had a great week! I love you all!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS 
Love Elder Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment